Sunday, September 16, 2007

Suggestions to Facebook

Wrote to Facebook:

a) I should be able to search for all my friends in my friends network, who live in say Palo Alto or close to Palo Alto. Such search feature is not available. Or I should be able to search for all my friends who have the keyword, say "yoga" in their profile etc. Such search feature is not available.

b) I should be able to import my whole profile, friends list , etc , onto , say Yahoo mash, or Orkut, etc. Hopefully Facebook can provide such open interface ?

b) Let us assume I put up a link to a nice product or service on my Profile page. Then if other folks click on it, I should be able to get some portion of revenue for that, similar to Google Adsense.

c) I would like to import my whole Groups and users from YahooGroups and GoogleGroups, please provide this ability to do this automatically in one step. Right now, one has to manually create groups, invite folks, etc.

d) Please provide facebook friends mobile phone numbers in standard format, like +Countrycode+Area code phone number, so that I can call them automatically using my mobile phone. Right now my friends have put up mobile phone numbers etc in different formats, as some have not listed country codes or area codes, while some have, so my VOIP software gets confused. Also, some use dots for example 652.345.4563, while some use dashes 456-234-3463.

e) Please provide ability to have all my facebook friends mobile phone numbers, easily accessible to me that I can make phone calls to them, either using my mobile or PC VOIP. For example when I use yahoo messenger voip for making phone calls, I should be also able to view or import all my facebook friends mobile phone number info in yahoo messenger.


http://www.facebook.com/help.php?page=12#help_form
Post a Comment