Thursday, December 6, 2007

United Airlines feedback

United Airlines feedback:
Hello, a) I recently booked international flight from United airlines, thru my travel agent. But when I wanted special meals, I had to call up United on phone, and spend 20mins in the process. I had tried to modify my meal plan online, but could not do so. I should be able to request special meals online too, and change it online, any time. This will also help UAL save money.
b) On recent trip from SFO to LIH, via honolulu, the first flight got delayed by 4 hours. But there was another direct flight from SFO to LIH was taking off around the same time and it had empty seats. If United could have found that out and announced that or let us know, we would have reached our destination in half the time.
Write at:
http://www.united.com/page/specialpage/0,1451,2076,00.html
Post a Comment