Sunday, October 12, 2008

Youtube enhancements


a) Youtube subscriptions show up only on http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions  ; youtube should provide ability to have "my_subscriptions" feed coming via RSS to my Google Reader, so I dont need to constantly keep checking my youtube subscriptions at above website, but instead I check Google Reader only for my youtube subscriptions updates.
b) Youtube to kindly provide ability for users to easily record videos through screen capturing (besides just webcam videos): Youtube should provide screen recording ability, so that if user wants to demo something on Internet and record that demo, then user should be able to record my screen including voice and cursor movements, and upload video to youtube. Currently, if I have to record such screen capture separately in some other software, which is tedious process, and then upload to youtube. 
Post a Comment