Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Laptop to TV

Please forward to corporate headquarters:
It will be great if Logitech can come up with USB-based remote control etc for a laptop-connected-to-TV (via PC to TV convertor box), for browser. Currently, I have hooked up my laptop to TV, via 

KWorld PC to TV VGA Converter , to watch movies etc from the Internet via browser. But in order to change the movie, etc, I have to go to my laptop, go to another site using the laptop mouse, etc, and then watch that movie, which is tedious. So if Logitech can come up with USB-based remote control etc for a laptop, that will be great, so one can sit comfortably on the sofa, and using the remote control, browse on the laptop's browser (I am using google chrome browser) with ease. 


Wrote : mediarelations@logitech.com
Post a Comment